If you're interested in applying for any of the positions we have available, we'd love to hear from you, so send in your latest resume to us.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest confidence.
REF : PBDS2017WHO WE ARE An international O2O communications agency that lives in the crossover between strategy, experience design, marketing and education. We focus on the development of innovative strategies, products, marketing campaigns and O2O brand experiences. From captivating interactive apps to highly stylized videos to mind-blowing retail spaces, our creations mesmerize your audience and encapsulate your brand. We are expanding our studio in Hong Kong and seek new team members in creative and operations roles. We work with clients from around the world through our network of offices in China, India, Mexico, Spain and Japan. WHAT DOES THE ROLE ENTAIL?
- Qualify leads from in-house marketing team and passing to sales team
- Propose marketing tactics
- Measure and report conversion
- Manage CRM/Sales database
- Conduct regular “client listening” using “Lessons Learn” process
- Coordinate and follow-up with clients on matters including project progress, issues and client servicing
PITCH/SALES TEAM SUPPORT
- Manage Zoho CRM/Sales database
- Managing updated sales materials including but not limited to Presentations, Press releases, Videos, Interactive Content
- Request additional sales materials as required
- Qualify leads from in-house marketing/sales team team
- Collate pitch materials from client part and team
- Support and review budgets with client partner
- Prepare monthly report in standard template on sales performance including leads converted, projected profit
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Able to synthesis information, detailed and follow-through, with good business sense are essential
- Not less than 6 years of relevant experience in client servicing, marketing events management, as well as coordination, preferably involvement in business management gained in retail, marketing, events or PR agency environment
- Experience in translating English to Chinese and vice versa
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, open-minded, initiative, committed and positive
- Good command of English and Chinese languages including traditional and simplified Cantonese and Mandarin a plus
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
- Competitive benefits and performance bonus
- Interested parties please email your resume with current/last, expected salary and availability at: Florence.email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.