If you're interested in applying for any of the positions we have available, we'd love to hear from you, so send in your latest resume to us.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest confidence.
WHO WE ARE
An international O2O communications agency that lives in the crossover between strategy, experience design and marketing. We focus on the development of innovative strategies, products, marketing campaigns and O2O brand experiences. From captivating interactive apps to highly stylized videos to mind-blowing retail spaces, our creations mesmerize your audience and encapsulate your brand. We are expanding our studio in Hong Kong and seek new team members in creative and operations roles. We work with clients from around the world through our network of offices in China, Europe, India, Mexico and Japan.
WHAT THE ROLE ENTAILS
O2O MARKETING AND PR PLANNING (client and in-house)• Support marketing planning and tactics for client pitches and projects
• Plan and execute in-house PR and marketing content and activities
• Manage social media, press relations and events
• Conduct regular analytics study on Buzz and Lead Generation
• Coordinate and follow-up with clients on matters including project progress, issues and client servicing
• Communicate corporate marketing activities to other offices
• Working in a multicultural team of UX, Media, Retail, Marketing and Strategists to deliver solutions to meet user needs and client goals • Keep updated on latest trends in O2O marketing techniques including social media tools and events • Lead company participation in industry groups, events and networking
SALES TEAM SUPPORT
• Managing updated sales materials including but not limited to Presentations, Press releases, Videos, Interactive Content • Qualifying leads from in-house marketing activities and passing to sales team • Keep sales team updated on marketing activities and materials
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Ability to synthesis information, detailed and follow-through, with good business sense are essential
• 1 to 4+ years Marketing and/or PR project work experience in one of key verticals (Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Fashion, Internet, IT)
• At least Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Business Management
• Experience in brand management gained in marketing, events or PR agency environment
• Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin (Spoken and Written) and preferable one other language from the following (Japanese, Korean, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Vietnamese)
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS
Competitive salary depending on experience - annual leave, bonus and training package. Chance to work in an international and fast-moving environment.